Camp and rafting
Rafting, two days
– the breakfast
– rafting Tara
Arrival at the camp Tara87, in the afternoon. Than you get the time to unpack in your bungalow or tent. Dinner is at 9:00pm, in our restaurant that offers you homemade meals. Rest of the evening is reserved for hanging out around camp fire, it is also possible to organize parties with bends and live music if you want. After that you can rest and sleep in your tents.
Time of your arrival and dinner can be changed if you want.
Breakfast is at 10:00 am. After breakfast you should get dressed into rafting equipment. Everybody gets his neoprene suit and boots, vest and helmet.
Than we drive you from camp to Brstenovica, place where rafting starts. There we form teams and have a short meeting with skipper (driver of the boat) in order to educate you about how you should row and sit in the boat, and to inform you about other rules during rafting.
Rafting starts at none and lasts for about 3 to 4 hours, including breaks for swimming, taking pictures, getting rest and detour of waterfall. Ride is long for 25km, first on the river Tara, than the river Drina and eventually arriving at the camp. Breathtaking nature and adrenalin that you will feel are the perfect combination.
Rafting is ending at the beach near camp around 4.00 pm, than you change clothes and get into warm shower. After that comes lunch at the restaurant with domestic food (veal, lamb…). After lunch tour is finished.
If you are vegetarian or have special requests considering the food please inform us before your arrival.
- 1 full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 1 night
- Rafting equipment
- 1 rafting with our boats
- Transportation of our vans to Brštenovica
- Local taxes
- Supplement for apartment 5 €
* Price is per person package deal.
• All meals in our restaurant
• Accommodation in bungalows
• Insurance and residence tax
• Licensed Skippers Services
• Rental of rafting equipment according to EU standards
• Parking lot
• WiFi in the camp
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Drinks (prices are favorable)
– If you have any special needs regarding food or you are a vegetarian, please tell us before arrival.
– There is no age limit for downhill
– You do not have to have any previous experience